Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hiatus

As you may have noticed, I've been on a hiatus from posting blogs. Simply put, so much is happening right now, I just haven't had time to post anything. Those medical issues that I believe are a result of me not knowing my biology keep creeping up and seems like the older I get the harder those conditions hit me. The longer it takes to find my biology, the chances increase that my birth mother could be deceased, along with the people who know anything about my adoption so my health issues may linger for a while.

But the good news is that God sent an angel who is working tirelessly to find something about my ancestry. Perhaps soon, I'll know something about who I am. Thanks Beth!

In the meantime, I'm still praying that the Sleigh ride will lead me to the answers I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment