Adult Adoptee Interview
Current Age: 50
1. What age were you when you were adopted?
2. In what State were you adopted?
3. Was your adoption open or closed?
4. How old were you when you were first informed about your adoption?
5. Have you considered searching for anyone from your birth family?
6. Did you inform your adoptive parents of your plans to search?
7. Were your adoptive parents supportive in your search?
8. Have you actually started your search?
9. Do you know any member of your birth family?
10. Were you adopted with a sibling? (If yes, male or female sibling?)
The following questions were asked to get a better understanding of some hereditary conditions that may have been avoided if the adoptee had access to their medical history
The Interviewee answered NO to all of the medical conditions:
In your own words how do you feel about being adopted?
Fine, I would just like to know my true blood line and if there are any hidden medical conditions out there I should know about.